Thank You Posts

Default Hunting

Attached Images Attached Images

Subject:Hunting Lioness (Panthera leo)
    Camera: Canon EOS R5
    Lens: RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM HH
    Exposure: 1/2000 at f/8.3 ISO2500
    Original format: Landscape, FF width
    Post Production: It’s ALL about what you do with the tools and not, which brand of tool you use.

Story Sequences Moderator and Wildlife Moderator Gabriela Plesea's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hello Steve,

My favourite subject, thank you for this post

Beautiful female in great shape, I see clearly she was busy stalking something...What was she looking at? She seems focused yet cautious, love the stare and mouth slightly open.

A well composed and well exposed frame with lots of detail (including those shadow areas), colours look natural. Great techs and good choice of DoF, subject stands out so well against that lovely soft background.

What I love most here is the light coming in from the side, barely touching her face and creating that slight golden tinge. Would like to see more images from this sighting if you have, and please tell us, was the hunt was successful?

Enjoyed viewing, very much. Hope you have a great week-end, I'll get in touch with you soon

Warmest regards,
    Gabriela Plesea

Wildlife Moderator Steve Kaluski's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thank you Gabriela, can't wait to get back shortly. Happy hunting today, hope you are lucky again.
    Post Production: It’s ALL about what you do with the tools and not, which brand of tool you use.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kaluski View Post
    Thank you Gabriela, can't wait to get back shortly. Happy hunting today, hope you are lucky again.
    Thank you Steve, indeed been a bit lucky lately did not get out today, much as I would have liked to...busy packing for the next trip
    Gabriela Plesea

Wildlife Moderator Steve Kaluski's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

busy packing for the next trip
    Well you now have everything you need to nail the trip, camera all sorted and more, PP is now clear and simple, so all you need now are the subjects to turn up. I'm kind of sorted, dinner is still open, looking forward to catching up with folk.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kaluski View Post
    Well you now have everything you need to nail the trip, camera all sorted and more, PP is now clear and simple, so all you need now are the subjects to turn up. I'm kind of sorted, dinner is still open, looking forward to catching up with folk.
    Indeed I am ready and camera gear comes first, now all sorted. Hope you had an awesome evening and I look forward to chatting to you soon, only five sleeps and I am on my way to Kruger...Just brace yourself... there'll be lots of videos via WhatsApp and probably emails too
    Gabriela Plesea