Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canon 100-400 Ghosting problems

Banned
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Jay,
    Actually they didn't use the galaxy. They cut out the opera house and pasted it in with a horse racing scene. It was for a brochure for a race track event in the Sydney area about a year ago. I've got the link somewhere...

Banned
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Artie,
    Hey now, wait a minute. We all have knowledge in some areas, and not so much in others. My field is planetary science -- that means I know a little bit about a lot of stuff but not as much depth as anyone in a specific field. Dedicated astrophotographers run circles around me with their astro images, just as the dedicated bird photographers here, including you, run circles around me with bird images.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rnclark View Post
    Jay,
    Actually they didn't use the galaxy. They cut out the opera house and pasted it in with a horse racing scene. It was for a brochure for a race track event in the Sydney area about a year ago. I've got the link somewhere...
    Roger, given all the thread about image stealing et cetera, as long as you got paid for your image. I doubt their horse racing scene reached for the stars as does your image.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12