Thread: Image Posting Instructions

Hybrid View

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axel Hildebrandt View Post
    I don't think that is an issue with the forum software. I always see the correct dimensions and no aspect ratio distortions. Could it be your computer, do you have another one that you could check? What do you see when you post an image at 908 pixels and check the image properties in the browser?

P.S. I checked your bluebird image, it looks perfectly fine, the image is 908px × 592px. When your laptop monitor is set to its native resolution you should see no distortion.
    ok, thanks., when I look at this image on my pbase, it looks fine, but in here it looks too large and soft., we do have a second laptop here, I will have a look... it may be a setting I have changed on this laptop for larger text due to my aging eyes., and diabetis.

thanks for your help.

Axel Hildebrandt

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Barlow View Post
    ok, thanks., when I look at this image on my pbase, it looks fine, but in here it looks too large and soft., we do have a second laptop here, I will have a look... it may be a setting I have changed on this laptop for larger text due to my aging eyes., and diabetis.

thanks for your help.
    In Firefox you can click on View > Zoom > Reset for the standard settings. I guess it is similar in IE.