Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Morris View Post
Yes, there is a bluish line there. It likely came from a poor choice of settings with Refine Edge as the line is not evident in the original.... In view of all the great suggestions here I do need to re-do this image at some point.

You guys are too sharp-eyed for me!

ps: Do you see any trace of the blue line in the image here?
Dear Arthur.

My intention to point out the bluish line is not because I am looking for diminutive faults in your or other member's work.

I thing I really like from this site is the way we all share our thoughts and hope that no one will get upset.
You see my work one way, I see yours in a different way, but that is, I believe, what makes our skills better. You can see things that to me could be insignificant, but if I have an open mind then I can learn a good deal of things and techniques that will help me and just me in getting better images, not just when I press the shutter but also after in the computer.

I am glad I did not enlarge your image. I in fact can see the same bluish line in the 3 versions above but it does not mean that the image loose image quality for that. Is just my personal observation and I know that may be some members could think that I am a picky person, well, I know one thing for sure and that is: if I want to become a better photographer I first must see other people's work, see where their work could be improved and try to use that information for my own improvement.
I hope I am not been too fussy for that. jc