Thread: Home (Infrared)

Lance Peters

Default Home (Infrared)

Attached Images Attached Images

Hi - this is a infrared shot of the river on which I live, created with a fulltime infrared conversion on a Nikon D1.

I love experimenting with infrared - have some other nice shots I will share sometime.

Lance

chad anderson

I like it, I could use a little more sky or a little less water to balance the composition a little. But a worthy experiment none the less- keep it up.

Fabs Forns

Hey Lance, I love color infrared, been thinking of converting an old D200, Love the diagonal formed by the shoreline.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Ditto Chad but this is totally awesome. It is the best infrared image I have ever seen.

later and love and congrats, artie

ps; Let's see some more!
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Lance Peters

Hi Fabs - converting is the only way to go, not that hard to do yourself either. Have you checked out www.lifepixel.com for conersion info.

Thanks

Lance

Lance Peters

Thanks Arthur - I will post another - little different this time.

Lance

Michael Pancier

sweet. I had just had my 20d converted by lifepixel to full time deep B&W infrared.

definatley the way to go...

love these scene....

Gus Cobos

Lance, It is fantastic; looks like a mystical land, an enchanted forest...:eek: Big Congrats...:D

Lance Peters

Thanks kind words muchly appreciated.

lance