05-08-2021, 05:05 PM

hi,
canon 1D MarkIII- Canon300mmF2.8 is1
1/2000 F5.6 iso250
opinions add value. thank you

as usual i installed two was wrong :) second choice

Paul Burdett
05-08-2021, 07:11 PM
I like this one Volkan, but would have preferred to just have the in focus bird only, which is sharp, has lovely colours and nice feather detail. I probably would also clone out the lower second catch light.

Arthur Morris
05-08-2021, 07:23 PM
I may be wrong but I think that these are soup ducks, ducks that are raised for food. All the birds in the backgrounds are distracting :(

with love, artie

Yanılıyor olabilirim ama sanırım bunlar çorba ördekler, yemek için yetiştirilen ördekler. Arka plandaki tüm kuşlar dikkat dağıtıcıdır :(sevgilerle artie

John Mack
05-08-2021, 07:50 PM
Reminds me of the graylags over here. Nice detail on the in focus bird.

Brian Sump
05-08-2021, 10:49 PM
Volkan, the subject on the left looks appealing. Nice and sharp, clear blue eye and a great look at the very interesting teeth, much like John's post.

Bkg would be super sweet without the other subjects but there are some positives for sure!

Jonathan Ashton
05-09-2021, 06:11 AM
Good idea but the juxta positioning of the out of focus birds is not appealing or complimentary to the main subject - which is shown very well indeed.

gail bisson
05-09-2021, 06:20 AM
This does not work for me.
Agree with above comments.
What I find really distracting is the mottled/irregular area on the end of the bill of the out of focus goose.
The bird on the left looks great with the whites exposed perfectly,
Gail

Volkan Akgul
05-09-2021, 07:40 AM
hi friends, thanks a lot.

criticism is always appreciated. opinions add value. My perspective is getting richer and I live as I learn.

Jonathan Ashton
05-09-2021, 09:13 AM
hi friends, thanks a lot.

criticism is always appreciated. opinions add value. My perspective is getting richer and I live as I learn.

Very true but don't fall into the trap of agreeing with everyone else, sometimes your opinion is different .... and that is fine!

Volkan Akgul
05-09-2021, 11:05 AM
thanks Jon. Brotherhood is important. goodwill. success comes. no success can be sustained. time will come and go. I saw beautiful photos. I also saw the bad photo of the person who took the same photo. human beings are changeable. air is like water. sometimes cheerful, sometimes hazy, sometimes angry. these always affect the photo. The same photo can make you feel separate at 1 week intervals. If you don't see what you see, it's important to always look ahead. Consensus is essential for this. You don't need to tell me. The important thing is to live well, to live. we are image hunters. we do not kill, we love. That's why we shoot for nature. there is brotherhood here.

I understood very well what he meant. If a photo can meet at a common point, it will be successful. For the individual, success remains personal. The important thing is to catch the common taste.

lcd is variable. the machine is variable. material conditions vary. information is variable. the lens is variable. human beings are changeable. If there is a common point in this change, we go forward.

arash_hazeghi
05-10-2021, 01:04 AM
Hi Volkan
if you want my honest critique this image isn't working. the light was great, the details are good but the subject isn't very interesting or unique (soup duck). the BG is too much distracting

TFS

Volkan Akgul
05-10-2021, 07:29 AM
thanks Arash,

for your precious time. soup dock :)