PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

Rene' Villela
01-01-2009, 07:49 AM
I didn't have anything to post so I just got whatever was on hand. I just really wanted to wish a wonderful 2009 full of birds to everyone!
Also to thank you for having accepted me in this elite group of birds photographers. For giving me so much guidance and for tolerating my bad pictures! I think they degrade the quality of the overall appearance of all your work, for that I apologize! I'll promise I'll do my best to get better shots in 2009.

Thank you so much! Rene' Villela

Alexander Koenders
01-01-2009, 07:56 AM
The same to you my dear friend:)

Daniel Cadieux
01-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Happy New Year to you too René! We are glad you are part of the BPN family. René, don't sell yourself short...you've posted some beautiful examples - and introduced us to some wonderful species from your neck of the woods (such as this one!). Looking forward to what 2009 brings to us all :-)

Juan Aragonés
01-01-2009, 04:04 PM
We are happy to having you in this forum René and thanks a lot for showing us birds of that part of the world. Your enthusiasm is much appreciated. Best for the new year!

Arthur Morris
01-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Rene, you have posted some very nice images. Don't be so hard on yourself. And thanks for your kind words about BPN. The tree BKGR here is a bit problematic and the image is a bit bright and a bit contrasty.