PDA

View Full Version : Willet

Don Lacy
05-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Shot in the morning at North Beach Lagoon at Ft Desoto one of my favorite places in Florid to shoot and I pray it will not be to badly damage by the oil spill along with the rest of Florida. My biggest fear is it will get into the Gulf stream and foul our East Coast beaches during Sea Turtle nesting season.

40D, 500 f/4 + 1.4 TC, 1/400 at f/ 7.1, ISO 400, Raw, Tripod, Cropped

Don Hamilton Jr.
05-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Don, you beat me to the post, i too have one of the same... Nicely done. Especially like the low angle, HA, and the Sharply focused Willet! Nice job on the BKG!
I too Pray for winds to blow the opposite way. Let's get back over there!!! Heavenly for sure!!
Don

Judy Lynn Malloch
05-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Very nice pose and excellent detail Don. IMO I would crop a little more canvas from the top. Many thanks for sharing.

Katie Rupp
05-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Lovely colors and nice detail; I'm thinking I'd take some off the top as the oof grasses on the bank are distracting. Here's hoping your fears aren't realized.

Troy Lim
05-03-2010, 11:26 PM
I agree with Judy's comment. I would crop until where the water and the plants meet, make it a bit less distracting.
Head Angle is great, eye contact.

Gal Shon
05-04-2010, 04:24 AM
That oil spill is so scary, I just hope it will end with as little damage as possible.

I love the colors, HA, details and eye contact.
Agree with Judy, I would crop some from the top.