Overall Grand Prize 2013 - Anette Mossbacher

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

Daniel Cadieux

Super Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Congratulations Anette Mossbacher!! Your image "Good night sleep tight!" is the 2013 Grand Prize winner!!

Your deserving winning image has earned you a Lifetime Membership to BPN as well as a free one day instruction with Arthur Morris!!

This is also the first time that the overall winner on BPN has not been an avian subject...remember, "It ain't just birds!":S3:

Attachments

• Polar Bear - BPN.jpg
    Polar Bear - BPN.jpg
    174.7 KB
Last edited:
Holy moly, thanks so much. I am honored that my sleepy "mammal" was "faster" than a flying "avian", yeeeeaaaahhhh :cheers: :5
Fantastic, thanks so much guys. I am very thankful to the BPN, with it's great moderators and fantastic members which I meet in the forums or even when I am somewhere on earth. Love it all the way.
Also must say a big thank you to Steve K., Rachel H. and Morkel E. for kicking my "behind" so often to get it right from start up.
The drinks will be on the house whenever I meet someone from BPN. :bg3: :w3

Artie, when you see this: When are you again in Europe? I take that free day for sure! :t3

Again thank you so much guys, guess I sleep tonight with a big smile on my face :S3:

Have a great eve

Ciao
Anette

Cheryl, Gail, Jacky, Don, Jeannean and Stuart,

thanks so much for your kind words :bg3: I highly appreciate it for taking the time to leave your nice comments.

Have all fantastic weekend, for sure I do have one, opening a bottle :cheers:

Ciao Anette

Huge congratulations, Anette, on this over the top image and on your IOTY grand prize. The moment I saw this image, I knew it was a winner. I hope you are going to enter it in the BBC this year.

Hi Steve M. Diane, Randall and Marina,

thank you very much for your kind words. I am more than honored to have this image selected for the IOTY :bg3:

Marina, there are quite a number of images floating in the web with this sleepy head. I was not alone there! It will be entered in a few contests, the ones I do NOT loose the copyright and who knows what!
We will see :w3

Enjoy your weekends

Ciao
Anette

Latest posts

Back