Hello from England

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

Mike Singh

Hello All
I'm an amateur photographer based in England. I really like photographing nature: wildlife and landscapes. My current camera and lens setup is : canon 5Dmkiii and sigma 150-600mm C.

I have been photographing my 1 year daughter a lot recently. I do dabble in shooting 35mm film as well.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can from you all.

Below is a photo from a recent Bird of Prey workshop (Sigma 105mm, hand held).

Attachments

• Little Owl Portrate.jpg
    Little Owl Portrate.jpg
    108.3 KB
Warm welcome to BPN and what a terrific image you've introduced yourself with. I am confident you'll be learning a lot if you become active on the forums. Looking forward to your posts.

Warm welcome to BPN and what a terrific image you've introduced yourself with. I am confident you'll be learning a lot if you become active on the forums. Looking forward to your posts.

Thanks Marina! I have already picked up that BPN members do not shy away from using teleconverters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mike, another welcome from a Brit! This place will really push you if you enter into it properly, its not just another 'good shot' site, so if you take the advice on board you can't really help but get better!

Mike

Hi Mike, another welcome from a Brit! This place will really push you if you enter into it properly, its not just another 'good shot' site, so if you take the advice on board you can't really help but get better!

Mike

Thanks for the welcome Mike. I am from Sutton Coldfield near Birmingham. Looks like a great forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back