test

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

Giovanni Frescura

2.jpg

Hello
I am starting to organize a lot of shoots of orangos and before i tried with one for verify problems and dominant.
What you think about and could you give me any tips to go on ?
Thanks a lot
Giovanni
Canon 1d mark II
Canon 17/40
1/250
f.4
iso 1600

Hi Giovanni, I know you are probably working in low light situations but "if" you can shoot at a higher f-stop for better DOF it would be beneficial only if you can keep your ISO down.
A higher shutter speed for sharpness also.

-Tim

Hi Giovanni...I think you did a great job with this. I think your subject is plenty sharp and I actually think a more open shutter helps your subject. It softens much of the chaos but leaves your subject sharp. I can only suggest that you play around with cropping to emphasize your subject even more. I love your capture of the closeness between parent and child. You have made a photo about something ( closeness) and not just a photo of something ( orang). Kudos to you!!

Hi Giovanni...I think you did a great job with this. I think your subject is plenty sharp and I actually think a more open shutter helps your subject. It softens much of the chaos but leaves your subject sharp. I can only suggest that you play around with cropping to emphasize your subject even more. I love your capture of the closeness between parent and child. You have made a photo about something ( closeness) and not just a photo of something ( orang). Kudos to you!!

Thanks a lot
which crop you think ?

Hi Giovanni, You have done a pretty good job here. You should be able to open up the apes (lighten them) a bit. NIK Color EFEX Pro Detail Extractor might help. I actually like this image design quite a bit with the crossing diagonal branches on the right side of the frame.

with love, artie

Latest posts

Back