Hello!

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

John LeClair

I've been lurking around a while and joined some time ago; time to introduce myself and start posting a few pictures for some valuable feedback. The forum is awesome and I'm looking forward to participating. Hope to get something recent posted this weekend.

:wave:

Hello. Glad you joined the community. I'm glad to be able to see your picture. And maybe we will share bird experiences. I have a special affection for them and would be happy if you could

<g-bubble jsname="VCkuzd" jscontroller="BlFnV" jsshadow=""></g-bubble>[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]<svg focusable="false" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" viewBox="0 0 24 24">
</path></svg>[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]<svg focusable="false" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" viewBox="0 0 24 24">
</path></svg>[/COLOR]

<g-info-bubble id="tw-info-bubble" jscontroller="zMMxKd" jsaction="rcuQ6b:npT2md"></g-info-bubble>

<g-expandable-container jsname="FYBCae" jscontroller="UxJOle" aria-expanded="false" data-slct="mnr-c" jsshadow="" jsaction="xpd_a:Z6bwpe;xpd_c:fW2qAb;xpd_e:AvkpRc;xpd_r:Nh5q2c;xpd_rt:GsRPff;xpd_rm:AgioGc;xpd_t:yELBLe" style="display: block;">
</g-expandable-container>

Glad to welcome you to BPN. Here are people who love birds. I look forward to seeing your image. I have a little experience with birds that hope to help the community and you. I love birds very much and look at them. Let's share experiences offline
<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">
</body><body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">Glad to welcome you to BPN. Here are people who love birds. I look forward to seeing your image. I have a little experience with birds that hope to help the community and you. I love birds very much and look at them. Let's share experiences offlinGlad to welcome you to BPN. Here are people who love birds. I look forward to seeing your image. I have a little experience with birds that hope to help the community and you. I love birds very much and look at them. Let's share experiences offlin</body>

Latest posts

Back