arash_hazeghi

Super Moderator
Staff member

Attachments

• 1624_D6_front.png
    1624_D6_front.png
    515.1 KB
The last DSLR? I wish I could justify getting one. We are all going to be
walking around with these little mirrorless things, the only cameras that work now
according to a lot of people...

The last DSLR? I wish I could justify getting one. We are all going to be
walking around with these little mirrorless things, the only cameras that work now
according to a lot of people...

Nikon mirrorless is not ready for prime time yet. maybe in a couple of years

mirrorless thing is not little, the size of the lens does not change it will be similar to what you have now.

Last edited:
Trailing behind who?

I think trailing behind Steve & Me and many other clever folks :t3 ... the old battle is on , YES !!! No chance to beat the new best camera ... in that segment :wave:

The Dark Side can try .... but you might know the movie " Catch me ... if you can " .... good luck , we have now Usain Bolt built in ....:bg3:

Last edited:
I think trailing behind Steve & Me and many other clever folks :t3 ... the old battle is on , YES !!! No chance to beat the new best camera ... in that segment :wave:

The Dark Side can try .... but you might know the movie " Catch me ... if you can " .... good luck , we have now Usain Bolt built in ....:bg3:

You told me you never did comedy Andreas! .....hilarious :t3

Marc ... not did , do !!! But serious comedy ....:t3 .... as you know inside comedy is always a large amount of truth :w3:bg3: !

And the truth is Usain Bolt is with Canon not Nikon .....:S3:..... Bye Bye Dark Side

Just by replying ... you care , and i am having fun with it .
I am the least guy who is interested in that " battle " ... but others might be , think about it :w3 . But from the funny side of life ... and take it with a smile .

Latest posts

Back