Kamtchatka Brown Bear ( M ) III

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

Andreas Liedmann

BPN Member
_22I9343-CR2_copy-copy.jpg

Hi folks ... I keep going with those bears :bg3:
Again one image from the Kambalnaya River on the Island
Great stuff was going on there ... truck loads of big male bears came to that spot .
This was really close to the bank where we sat ...

Canon EOS 1Dx II
EF 200 - 400 IS L at 225 mm
Tripod
Full frame

F 6,3 ; Iso 3200 ; 1/3200 sec

Processed with Darktabe 4.6 and PSCC 2024

Thanks for watching and commenting to my previous postings

Cheers Andreas

Whew, don't think I've seen this one before...Menacing look from this bear and a little surprised too, those dark patches around the eyes make him look even more scary. Love the open mouth and view of those teeth. Colours and textures well rendered.

Don't mind the chap in the background but I would really like to see another frame with more environment...if you have it :S3:

Kind regards,

Hi Gabriela ... not sure I might have posted this one before , but it is developed from scratch with the darkish table :bg3:

This guy was just a couple of meters away ... but I have forgotten the close proximity because I was just so excited to shoot this . I rather like the OOF bear as it tells the story that there were more than just one bear in close range . Just wait a few minutes ... and you will get to see loads of landscape plus a single bear :bg3:

Have a good weekend

Cheers Andreas

Thank you Andreas,

I don't know bears that much, have not been in close proximity to one since I was a child. Had a close encounter once while going camping with my Dad ... both bear and us dashed for safety, lol.

Shall have a look at your next image for sure, thank you.

Kind regards,

Latest posts

Back