Chital Fawn ( Spotted Deer )

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

Andreas Liedmann

BPN Member
20160309-_S6E9900-CR2-copy-2.jpg

Hi folks ... moving over to India
Image captured back in 2016 in Bandhavgarh NP ... a very tricky shot to edit , as the fawn was shot through lots of thin stems .
I worked hard to remove some of the distracting ones , other OOF stems are still there .
But I really liked the sweetie chewing on that large leaf and giving me the innocent look at the same time . So I used numerous layers of Generative AI .

Canon EOS 1D MK IV
EF 500 IS L II
HH

F 4,5 ; Iso 640 ; 1/1250 sec

Processed with DT 4.6.1 and PSCC 2024 ; cropped from LHS and top

Thanks for looking and commenting to my last postings

Cheers Andreas

Very cute indeed Andreas, thank you for sharing and I fully understand the difficulties in PP. Had a number of similar situations during my last Kruger trip and I simply do not have the time or patience to process them.

Fawn is very sweet looking and the leaf munching adds lots of interest, nice pose. AI helps sometimes a great deal, so well done, worth rescuing this image, a memorable sighting:w3

Kind regards,

Hi Andreas,

I'm with Gabriela on this one. Very cute, but if it was mine I have neither the time, patience or skills level to process this.

Very special image nevertheless and a pleasure to view.

Thanks for sharing,

Gerald

Hey Andreas AI not so crappy after all eh:bg3: I think it is a very pleasing image and a pleasure to view. Your effort was wortwhile.

THX Jon ... glad you like the shot , " Bambi effect " does work well most of the times :t3

Jon ... I still have the same opinion about the " crappy generative AI " , the results are still not how the should be IMHO !!!! If things are are only small in the frame , it does work well with a little bit of trickery , but if areas are large I do not use it at all !!!!!

Cheers Andreas

Latest posts

Back