Pheasant

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

Andreas Liedmann

BPN Member
20240514-_I5A9026-CR3-copy-2.jpg

Hi folks ... yet another newbie for me personally :bg3: , albeit very common here !!!
Same location as the previous Godwits or Red Shank .
Image taken from car window so a little high from the shooting angle , but it was the only way to get close ....
Photographed in late afternoon
The colors might appear too intense for our British friends .... :bg3: ... but I do like them as posted

Canon EOS R 3
RF 400 2,8 + 2x TC
HH

F 7,1 ; Iso 3200 ; 1/4000 sec .... forgot to dial down the SS , as this was a surprise meeting

Processed with DT 4.6.1 and PSCC 2024 , cropped from top and left

Thanks for looking and commenting to my previous postings

Cheers Andreas

THX JON ... for your comment , we both knew your thoughts about the color :bg3:. Funny how different folks see this ... when I been to Wales many years ago , I had great sunny weather for about a week and enjoyed the super green grass and I would process it the same way . Not like you do it for the most time ... :bg3: . But the differences does make this thing interesting ...

Cheers Andreas

Gorgeous Andreas. A real nice treat to view. Is this species a Ringneck like we have here in the US? Looks similar.

Colors are super sweet. I really love the way he's framed in the grasses. You presented the iridescence masterfully.

My only suggestion is to clone out that dark head of grass coming in at the left (you could leave the stem and the split). A fine image to view amigo, nicely done!

Muchas gracias .... amigo :bg3::t3
Understand what you are seeing with the grass stem .... I could have done it , but thought I am blind on that eye :w3 LOL .

Cheers Andreas

Latest posts

Back