White Throated Dipper IV

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

Andreas Liedmann

BPN Member
20240612-_I5A0191-CR3-copy-2.jpg

Hi folks ... this time again one of the adults .
Getting low on a day with an almost plain white sky , was resulting in a river that almost looked like grey snow .... with some darker patches of rocks and darker river bottom at shallow spots . So I decided to go somehow high key ....
Hope you like it

Canon eOS R 3
RF 400 2,8 IS L + 2x TC
HH

F 7,1 ; Iso 12.800 ; 1/2500 sec

Processed with DT 4.6.1; cropped for comp ... could have chosen different comp as I have shot the subject dead center in the original capture

Thanks for looking and commenting to my previous postings

Cheers Andreas

I'm not a fan of hi key, but it seems to work here for me. Great POV. Nice colours and detail on the bird. The HA sort of works, but a few degrees towards the viewer would work better. Very nice Andreas, the POV takes it up a few notches. And, don't mention the football :e3

Will

Hey Andreas,

Nice pose and POV, and I like the high key look of the image.

Processing at the usual high level. All the more impressive for having been shot at 12,800 ISO.

I'm surprised that Will is responding to your posts at all after what your guys did to his football team!

Thanks for sharing. G.

Thanks guys , glad you like it .... even more if I can get Will to like it , due to his taste regarding HK images :bg3::wave::cheers:

© Gerald ... no issue with Iso 12.800 with today's software . Regarding Will and his reply .... even if " we " won the game , I felt sorry for the Bravehearts . But in the end .... the better team should win .

@ Will .... I keep my mouth shut :S3:

Cheers Andreas

Not crazy about this one, the contrast between subject and water is a little unsettling on my eyes... but the subject looks very good.

THX Jon ... no problem if it is not matching your taste , the image is basically given due to the lighting and the very boring white/grey sky .
I still like the kind of HK effect ...

Cheers Andreas

Latest posts

Back