Forest View

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

Mike Gallo

Forest-View-web.jpg

This was done using the multiple exposure feature for the Nikon D200, I think there were 6 exposures combined and I moved the camera up and down slightly during exposure. In PS CS3 I boosted the S/H and played with the curves.

<------------- is jumping with joy!!!!!

My dear partner is here :)

And with a marvelous textured creation to boot. You know I'm loving your latest work, we just don't have the colorings here, although I keep trying.

I'll post a DC tomorrow in your honor!

Red carpet welcome to BPN.

Big Red Carpet Mike !!!!!!

Have been missing your fine creations Love the textures and colors !!! Glad your are over Your very much appreciated !!!!

Interesting image Mike. I like the colors and textural look. Would likke to see this as a large painting with gobs 'n' gobs of thick textured paint ...possibly applied with pallet knife. Nice job.

Hey Mike, This is stunningly beautiful and intriguing. The very few flowers cut off in the lower right hand corner bother me a bit. If it fits with your personal ethics, I would get rid of them to yield a perfectly clean lower edge.

later and love, artie

Thanks for all of your comments and sugestions. Artie, you are right about the lower edge needing to be cleaned up a bit, sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.

Latest posts

Back