THEY ARE HERE!!!!!: COMPOSITION EXERCISES

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

David, Is it all of your posts in this forum or just this post-because this post is a sticky post it may be different.

It appears to be all of them.

This is on the main page. On other forums it says "you may edit your posts."

editpermit.jpg

It's because David is a contributor. Did the membership expire? Only members allowed to post/edit.

Tension

Tried to place the smaller black square in a really irritating place. Wanted to use a lot of negative space too. Roman I think you are cheating using the stars:) for effect:D

Attachments

• Tension.jpg
    Tension.jpg
    6 KB
Tried to place the smaller black square in a really irritating place. Wanted to use a lot of negative space too. Roman I think you are cheating using the stars:) for effect:D
I definitely has tension.....even with all the space. Nicely done!.....as for the cheating.....I did read the fine print.........nothing about not using lighting effects:D! Used lens flare and spot on the whole BG. Given the opportunity.......I go way outside the box!

I'm leaning towards order among the chaos! Got to admit it does fit your post!

..... but Jackie I'm being honest ..... I'm just confused by all these things ....... :D:D:D

Very creative, Jackie. Sort of Venice Carnival in a geometrical, conceptual way :)

Hmmmm, the first one strikes more as congested than orderly. Second is a good tension, although I prefer less elements.

Guys, this is working out terrific!!!

Thanks all for participating and it will be good if you can offer your impressions on the compositions also.

Latest posts

Back