Life

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

R

Roman Kurywczak

Maybe it's my most recent Yellostone trip and lack of sleep or when I look up and see all those stars I do have a chance to reflect....my 2nd ever poem......maybe it's just the fact that I realized that I need glasses......not an easy day for a guy with 20/10 vision.

I did post this image in landscapes....but felt that it works with the words.

Life

I have lived
So I thought
Looking back
Few regrets
Certain answers
Life's miss-steps
Arrogant youth
Age reflects
Common foibles
Wisdom tempers
Lurking nightmares
Life's rewards
Final thoughts
Sincere beliefs
Lingering doubts
Peaceful yield

Attachments

• Reflections-of-white-dome-n.jpg
    Reflections-of-white-dome-n.jpg
    198.7 KB
Last edited:
Roman, The image really helps deliver the words. Very thoughtfully done. I like the way you've made me feel as though I've walked in your shoes for a moment. Excellent!

Roman, I love the last four lines of this poem. LOVE THEM. My goodness but this is good stuff for a beer drinking head banging guy's guy. ;):D;)

Your poem is a spiritual journey from many places, including discord, to a state of peaceful acceptance.

This image clearly means a lot to you, in more ways than one.

Beautifully done, Roman.

Are you sure you're from Jersey?

I was quite taken aback myself by the depth of your beer. Err, poetry! ;) Exceptional piece Roman.

Roman, this is an incredible image, with some very thougtful lines. The words certainly have plenty of relevance for me. I too still have 20/10 vision for distance, but I now need those #$%@* readers for close work! Very nice work.