How to edit, mix, shoot video, take pictures and alter them like a professional?

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

chang tao

Hello! I'm a senior in high school and have this daunting challenge of finding something I truly am passionate about and want to do for a living. I have just started taking interest in pictures especially on instagram and tumblr, I'm new to both also. I have no idea how people take some of those pictures, I know creativity comes in hand and being exceptional and a connoisseur at their art style is a necessity but what software or application skills do I need to acquire to put something I ponder or conjure up spontaneously up in my head to film or a print? Any particular degrees or programs. Much appreciated if any advice that entails specifically what I'm looking for.
And any professionals in this field, what are good brands to purchase; cameras, video recorders, filters, editing programs and schools to attend. I want to have my life centered around this and fully immersed if this is the route I plan to venture. I know it will be a wild escapade but I willing to challenge myself and strive for excellence and to stay optimistic and ambitious. I will not be easily discouraged. I do not wish to partake on this for instagram fame or tumblr likes, I just am fascinated and inspired by these pictures that showcase the amazing world that I want to travel and see and I would love to travel and have everyday be an adventure!

Welcome to BPN! I don't shoot much video so don't often check this forum, but I'm surprised nobody has offered any advice. About the best I can offer is to follow the forums here, on photography as well as video.

Where do you live? That could have some relevance for advice on schools.

Just Do It

Hello! I'm a senior in high school and have this daunting challenge of finding something I truly am passionate about and want to do for a living. I have just started taking interest in pictures especially on instagram and tumblr, I'm new to both also. I have no idea how people take some of those pictures, I know creativity comes in hand and being exceptional and a connoisseur at their art style is a necessity but what software or application skills do I need to acquire to put something I ponder or conjure up spontaneously up in my head to film or a print? Any particular degrees or programs. Much appreciated if any advice that entails specifically what I'm looking for.
And any professionals in this field, what are good brands to purchase; cameras, video recorders, filters, editing programs and schools to attend. I want to have my life centered around this and fully immersed if this is the route I plan to venture. I know it will be a wild escapade but I willing to challenge myself and strive for excellence and to stay optimistic and ambitious. I will not be easily discouraged. I do not wish to partake on this for instagram fame or tumblr likes, I just am fascinated and inspired by these pictures that showcase the amazing world that I want to travel and see and I would love to travel and have everyday be an adventure!

Whoops, didn't notice how dated this topic is. My apologies
In fact, I see virtually no activity in this forum, let alone this thread.
Maybe we can come up with some more provocative topics for replacement forums.

Latest posts

Back