New Member - Kathy Cubert

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

Kathy Cubert

BPN - Sedge Wren-2.jpg
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for allowing me to join this forum.

I am ready to dive right in and get started. I'm from Grove City, Ohio and desperately want to improve my bird photography. I feel driven to ultimately be successful in this field and own a Canon 5DSR and typically use a 100-400mm Canon F4.5-5.6 IS II lens along with a 1.4x III Canon teleconverter for my bird and most of my wildlife shots.

For the past year and a half or so I've been focusing on wildlife photography. I love taking photos of pretty much any type of bird and have traveled multiple times to Iowa to photograph eagles along with traveling to Indiana for sandhill cranes. I spend most of my routine three-day weekends going out to try to capture wildlife shots at parks and preserves all over the state of Ohio. On multiple occasions I have had opportunities to get some amazing shots but feel that either my lack of skill or equipment has let me down in that arena.

If I can gain more confidence and skill through this venue I will be a very happy woman.

My website is at www.kathryncubert.com if you would like to see what I have been able to produce so far.

I look forward to communicating more with you in the very near future.

Kathy Cubert

Big, warm welcome to BPN, Kathy, and what a stunning image you've shared with us. If you're looking to improve your bird photography, you've come to the right place. From the looks of your website, you are already off to a good start but the sooner you begin commenting on images and posting images for critique, the faster you are going to learn.

I appreciate your response Marina! I started posting last night to the critique thread so I've started the process. I'm eager to hear from people that are invested in the process of capture and willing to share their input.

Take care,
Kathy Cubert

Latest posts

Back