Rhesus Makaque

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

Andreas Liedmann

BPN Member
20160314-_91R6484-CR2-copy-2.jpg

Hi folks .. a last one from the " good old " DSLR times :bg3: , again taken in Bandhavgarh NP in India.
This gentlemen received a grooming session just before I took the shots ...
Hope you like it , as I left the FG partially bright ...

Canon EOS 1Dx
EF 200 - 400 IS L at 490 mm
HH

F 5,6 ; Iso 2500 ; 1/1250 sec

Processed with DT 4.6.1 and PSCC 2024 ; slightly cropped .... and the tiny growing tree is no distraction for me :w3. Some might see this different ... which is fully ok

Thanx for watching and commenting to my previous postings

Cheers Andreas

Looks good to me! I suppose I could remark on the little tree you referred to and the OOF green foliage over his arms and the ones in front of the tree and behind the tree but if I do that I might as well say it would have been better in a different location - but it wasn't it is very well presented in terms of colours tones and details. From my POV the image is primarily about the Macaque which is very well rendered, the surroundings are natural habitat and I would expect that to be less than "tidy" - especially in Bandhavgarh. The pale foreground I imagine was indeed pale and would appear to be consistent with the slightly lighter rendition of the Macaque compared to the background. I would have been delighted if it were mine.

Latest posts

Back