Critique Request: New member checking in

BirdPhotographers.net

Help Support BirdPhotographers.net:

Vaughn Stamm

Hello all. New member checking in. I have followed along for some time now and just never felt I measured up. I finally am taking the leap and hope to learn from the honest critiques. Here is a recent pic from one of the forest preserves I work at.
Sand Hill Crane pair- Pecatonica Wetlands.JPG

Welcome to BPN Vaughn, and no better way to learn, but to get stuck in by posting, and commenting on other members images too. Looks like you have good subjects at your office.

Nikon D7100, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary lens, 1/2500 sec, f6.3 @550mm, ISO 800, -1/3 exposure with minor exposure adjustments in PhotoScape X Pro.

Welcome Vaughn. BPN is a great place to learn. A good way to get started on BPN is post in the Eager to Learn Forum where you can get comfortable with the critique process rather than feeling that you've jumped straight into the deep end.

Looking forward to seeing your images.
Rachel

Welcome aboard Vaughn. The quicker you participate and contribute, the faster you are going to learn. I remember the first time I posted, I was very nervous but it does wonders for your photography and your confidence.

Latest posts

Back